Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

How much can you sacrifice for your passion?

Oh yeah, one friday just past. hahaha.
Well, I receives a call on friday morning when I heard " hello Shyrlyn, this is Sherlyn" that gave me a shock. wahahha. I thought I hear it wrongly. wahahaha.

Lesson start at 7pm but only Ashton, Alicia and I reached! hahaha! Everyone was late ok. Betty was her usual traffic jam and regina, the latest had gathering. haha. Oh ya, I didn't mention last week that we have a new student, Brian or Bryan? I'll check with wewe next week. wahahaha. Sophia sat with regina during lesson! wahaha. Oh.. then regina is not the latest.. Royston's idol is the latest. hhaha.

We actually planned a birthday surpise for Betty and she said she was very very touched. We asked Ashton to let Betty sing her twinkle twinkle little stat last and make her change to another simple song, happy birthday. Followed by me singing happy birthday and ...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Betty
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Betty!!

I took out my tiramisu specially made for her... and make a wish and blow candle... hahaha

We then proceed to Pacific Coffee Company(PCC) to eat the tiramisu. Meanwhile, we were having a discussion about is PCC because Royston rake up this topic that made Regina and Alicia wonder. wahahaha. Then Regina shared that she can't cook and stuffs. She said she was poisoned in the past due to cooking a bowl of instant noodle and had 3 days MC. wahahah. She once also nearly burn her hair while cookng. omg! how clumsy. wahahaha.

After that, all of them left. Alicia and I decided to go back to class an wait for the next class to end. I promise not to suan Alicia. haahaha. But Winson seems so excited when Alicia and I was sitting behind him. Tryin to attract Alicia's attention? wahahhaa. We went over to prata for dinner after their lesson. Yeah, so there was only Winson, Daniel, Yi Xuan, Ashton and I. We were talking playing and Ashton did an amazing act. Ashton and Winson was challenging to finish the other half of tiramisu. Then Ashton suddenly said, 交杯. wahahah. So they cross their arms when Ashton said, come Alicia.. hahaha.. He wanted Winson and Alicia to 交杯! hahahhaa!

wahahha.. After that, Winson and Daniel left for boat quay. We continue to sit there and crap.. ok, 老师(this time must use 老师) shared a lot of inspiring things that really set us thinking. 老师 was sharing about his plans, dreams, goals and stuffs with us which I think it was quite inspiring. His direction was clear and he has strong values. and I hope he will be very rooted in it and continue to inspire more people. After today, I really have greater understanding about him. I like the way he plan and I like his courage of pursuing his dreams. Being realistic but not giving up despite the huge risk. This is inspiring. This is passion.

He also share that he realised what he wanted was to able to perform, to sing and not that much of being a singer, being in the frontline. That really set us thinking because we may have this clear direction but what is the ultimate purpose for this dream? As we grow, we'll may have to give up certain things that we help on to, not important things now may become very important. Important thingns may become not important. And the decision to give up a long time dream is never easy. Now he's moving on and planning to open a music school.. he said, the market is small but we cannot don't do anything because market is small. No matter how small is the market we got to do it. It may sound risky, it may seemed hard. But should you focus on the problem or focus on how to solve the problem? This is a long long long difficult path. Not about sacrificing but about how you gonna do it in a realistic way.
老师, jiayou! hahaha!

Labels: , , , , ,