Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

I love skype!

haha yeah we(shyrlyn,royston & me!) had so much fun yesterday talking thru skype....
It was like a mini karaoke session! just that we look at lyrics on our com and there was no background music and we cant sing together (the conversation will lag!)! haha
nevertheless, it was still so fun!
I was complaining to them how my voice is rusting and how much i miss singing before Thanx for fulfilling my wish to sing guys!!! I m so happy!!! haha
They sang the songs in which they sang in class earlier.... and they sang even better than in class haha
anyway their singing skills have improved ! haha must keep on jia you k you guys :D
haha we were talking about prata too and i promised them to upload this pic haha

'roti paratha' what weird spelling! anyway i bet its not gonna b nice! i miss prata!!!

You guys must accompany me go eat prata when i get back okie?
I miss ya guys! Everyone, Quickly go get a Skype account so that we all can chat! haha

with love,
Tiffy

Labels: , ,