Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

Laoshi's Post Birthday Celebration @ TopOne KTV: Part I

This shall be a photos-filled post!!! Let the photos do the talking!!! Hahahaha..

Our pressies for 老师...





The HUGE card.... And I mean REAL huge...


See? It's so HUGE that it covers half of Shyrlyn's body!! Hahaha! And the pig head is drawn by Yixuan... Cute hor? =P

The birthday boy arrives!

And we tricked him that we only have a balloon for his birthday present. Ehh, 老师, did you remember to take the balloon when we left the KTV?! I think you FORGOT right!! Bo xim lor!!


老师 in his "pre-high" & act demure state. =P

Someone can't stand 老师 acting demure... therefore...


Ta da! Guess who that someone is... LOL!

老师 cannot take it already.. So he decides to act punk....


And he says, "Don't you ever do this to me again!" Oh wait, why is Yixuan's hand around 老师?!?!?! And Eliz is like the light bulb for this couple! HAHAHA.. =X


老师 finally got a chance to sing...


Lonely, I'm Miss Lonely.... Wherefore art thou, my 合音天使们?! Horrible-looking ME with the singing David and 老师, and pretty Eliz!

Oh, here is 1 of the 合音天使...

But she's so buried in her PSP! Hmpf!


老师 with the guys from the 8.30pm class. Hmmm.. Where are our class guys?!?!?! YES, THAT'S RIGHT. THEY FLEW US KITE!!!!!! *double hmpf*


Finally, the PSP girl decides to un-bury herself from the PSP.


Daniel and 老师好像在拍 MV!


2 合音天使 and 2 guys from the other class... Daniel looks so relaxed in his pose!!


老师 and his "Tiger beer". =P


This looks like some 灵异照片... I mean the HAND behind Winson la.. Not that Winson looks like ghost. =X Far behind is their new classmate, Esther.. And I wonder who is the fella behind the cushion..


老师 and his smug look.


And finally, Shyrlyn is here, singing!


And she sings again, with Eliz... and Regina listening attentively...


And she sings again! Winson looks very 投入 hor.


Shyrlyn 好配合喔!


What's with all the hiding-behind-the-cushion pose?! I know who is these 2 机车 guys! David and Winson! Hahaa!


Why am I not inside?! *SADDED*


Hmmm... What's that pose am I doing hur?!


Whoa! This is art!


老师 acting cute (again) with his Swenson's birthday cake!


老师 making his birthday wish... And 老师, we hope your wishes will all come true!


老师 trying all his might to 一口气吹灭所有蜡烛. *Note that there are 2 BIG candles and 9 SMALL candles on his birthday cake.* =P


And 老师's birthday wish will all come true! 'Coz he managed to 一口气 blow out all the candles. 真长气啊, 老师! *Look at his smug look after he finished his great feat! 超机车的啦!*

Everything seems so sweet hor... =P So now, here comes the 先甜后苦 part...

Before....


AFTER!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

All thanks to Shyrlyn's super creamy and oily whipped cream!!!!

老师被我们整了,当然不会罢休!结果....


Shyrlyn 也中招啦!

And my hand also kena!!! 老师 is so bad, he wiped the cream on my hand!! I'm like so totally grossed out 'coz I can't stand the creamy and milky smell!!! Urghhhh!!!

The aftermath....


A wet 老师!!!!

To be continued.............

Labels: , ,