Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

supper at bugis~ (updated)

HELLO ME IS REGINA AND I SHALL BLOG ABOUT SUPPER.

we HAVE A CLASSICAL PIANO IN OUR CLASSROOM! $^%#$^#
chio why is it not white?!
yepp. and, the reception corner finished their renovations, the place seems much much smaller now. i feel so claustrophobic everytime i go in to kachiao wewe.

anyway.
royston's idol didnt come.
when we asked him where's his idol
ROYSTON LOO REPLIED

: 在我心里啦
`totally NOT disgusting can.

anyway. we warmed up till like 810 then.. it was shyrlyn who went up to sing first.
了解 by stefanie sun
then royston got saboed and went up to sing too!
he damn 强 okay . 萧敬腾 原谅我
piang.
but he wasnt familiar with the song so nvm.

went to eat supper at
重庆steamboat lalalala.

updated by shyrlyn...
Yeah so we headed to 重庆火锅 at bugis after class. We ordered chicken + 麻辣 soup base because royston wants to eat something spicy besides tom yam. And he complained that 麻辣 is too 辣 so I (shyrlyn) end up eating alone. sadded. Ok, I got to say its really 麻辣 because I ate till i have gastric. but its darn shiok! hahah! Then my hand tio the 辣 also. and royston asked me not to keep touching him. (because he's hot) -.-''' can anyone tell me which part? wahahha!
Get to my main point! Like I said, I had grastric due to poor digestive system. And I finally digest everything after having stomach pain for 11 hours today. Yeah! I had gastric + stomach pain since 1pm till 12am and finally release! wahahah.

and shyrlyn made alot of onigiri that looks like..


this.

erm.. we started playing some 猜拳games and ate lots of prawns, onigiri and ladyfingers
laoshi cut his hair and din style it.
i was darn shocked when i saw his hair.







yikang cut his hair too.

hahahaha. winson was forced to sit there beside lish.

oh btw i whacked him too hard on his hand. ps ah.
royston thinks the onigiri looks like 屁股 lols.



We left at about 1am.. Thank Alicia very very much for sending me(shyrlyn) home despite the distance and got shot by camera on the way to my house. $130 + 4points. She was going at the speed of 80km/hr but that road is at 70km/hr. I... should have told her!!! how could I slipped my mind... I feel so guilty now... :((( points I cannot help you return but money can can can!!! So sorry, dear! and thanks for talkig to me for another 20mins at my carpark! Love you so much!!!!!!

yup thats about it! next Sunday will be hahahhahha

shyrlyn and blackforest cake with 2+9 candles! WHOO!

Labels: , , , ,