Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

Embarrassed!

omg omg!! hahahah!!
I shall post something before i continue with my chemistry... aww... been mugging for like 9 hours today... not including how many hours I studied for the past two days. hmm.. 13 + 9 = 22hours.. wahaah!! I think whole year add together i also won't study so much... headache =(

Anyway, when i was on my way home I saw this uncle sitting in front of me, he was sharing about an experience with his friends about him missing the last train.

It was like 6 months ago when he was with his student.. I don't know what kind of student also.. they were at train station when he missed the last train because his student told him that, that was not the last train. He used to take train after twelve. Common sense, train station sure close at twelve. It was a Friday night and he was somewhere between Tiong Bahru and Jurong East. Anyway, when he realised, he missed the train (towards pasir ris, he lives in tiong bahru), he decide to take the train towards Jurong east hoping to take some night rider. So he waited for this night rider for 30 mins and then went to Boon Lay. Changed to another night rider to Orchard, waited for another 30 mins and changed another night rider to redhill and evetually walk home... He reached home at 430 AM!!!

OMG!! Its god damn funny that I can't stop laughing on train ... the worse was... I wasn't with anyone.. how embarassed.. wahahahaha!!!!!

Labels: ,