Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

海蝶森林 第5届 非常歌手训练班


1) wat is the class like??? as in how is it held and what comes out from the class??

Ans:
If they are sticking to the past practice, it will be a 4 months course where various instructors will be here to teach on different areas. The syllubus will based on what is required of a singer e.g. performing skill, dance, instrument, mental and of course vocal.

2) how is the audition conducted and what is expected at the audition??

Ans:
In order to get into the course, participant is required to go through at least 2 rounds of audition. There will be no quota, as long as you are good enough, you will be enlisted. Audition will be in an enclosed auditon room where you may sing with or without MMO(-1 track). may want to showcase your other talent which you would have to indicate in your application form. E.g. Dance or play instrument or self composed song. Basically, you are expected to come prepared and do what you are confident of, treat it as you are performing to a crowd of audience even though there is only a few judges.

3) do we need to pay to go for the class if we got selected?

Ans:
Yes, the course fee is not cheap, I do not know how much is it for this time round. I remember its around one thousand plus for the entire course and they allow installment.

4) wondering whether i should give it a try at the audition?

Ans:
After seeing my above reply, if you are still interested, I think you should go for it. Do not have the idea that this course is only looking for singers, many other talents were being discovered in the previous batches. Although only a few become singer, some backup singer, composer, musician, dancer, instructor, performing team were also being groomed.

5) if i should give it a try, any advise on which type of songs to choose? if i shouldnt try, den forget this question... haha....

Ans:
Can you prepare something that you are confident and comfortable of, then I will listen to it when I get to see you. I can help you prepare for the audition if you are keen.

By: ASHTON ...

* all bold by shyrlyn.. wahaha