Thanks for the surprise, the gifts, the birthday wishes!!!
Thank you Laoshi for calling me the 机车 student! That's why I'm in your class ma, 'coz you are still the 机车 Laoshi!
Thank you Lao Lao Da, I found your butterfly le! IT'S GREEEEEN color and hidden in the umbrella. Hahaa.. Me love you too~~~ Thanks for being so cheery and nice always!! Hehehe..
Thank you Betty!! Yessss, I'll be happier and happier every year! I'm happier this year 'coz I've got you all! =P And thanks for the lovely Hello Kitty lamp, and for carrying the HUGE pressies all the way!!! The whole thing is like bigger size than you lo! Hahaha..
Thank you Royston, for your compliments today. Hahaha.. Yesss I will work even harder to improve my singing! ^_^
Thank you Mr Men Sao aka Yikang!! I have no idea where to fit in the missing "slope" still. Hahahaha...
Thank you Tiffy darling!!! I'm really so so so touched and surprised that you left me your wishes!! I'm so happy!! I will never give up my dreams!!! And I miss you!!!!
Lastly, million thanks to Shyrlyn for the idea and the efforts to make the kawaii umbrella! Hahaha!!! And you've become an important friend in my life too! Love you many many many~!!
I'm so blessed to have friends like you all!! Thanks a million!!!!
And here are some photos of the lovely umbrella...



The October Baby

