lol didn't expect i will blog this post right? haha i decided to blog to keep this blog alive and i felt i should contribute my views as part of the class right? :)
Hmm my future plans for singing.. hmm quite vague actually... based on how i'm no longer in a singing school.. I really have no idea on how to continue to improve my singing skills except to go karaoke often....
hmm i'l see how but i kinda have plans to go to a singing school in Canada here but i know it wouldn't be as fun as without you guys! i really miss class so much! i was just telling regina over msn that i can't belief time is passing so fast so much so you guys are already going into advance! I wanna join you guys too!
I know its so tough to actually become a singer.. many factors play the part.. which include talent, looks, luck and connections.... although the idea of becoming a singer seems bleak, i will still continue dreaming till the very day comes!
oh well even though that dream may never come true but in my heart I know i have tried my best in working towards that future! :)
My plans are to....
1) improve on my singing ( hopefully i can be as good as leona lewis! I love her!)
2) take up dancing classes!
3) continue playing piano( at least practise piano regularly)
4) learn to be more confident in myself!
5) join more singing contests to gain more exposure!
I really really hope i can learn to be more confident in myself so that i am able to perform in front of a big audience! Thats my dream! To be able to put up a great performance in front of a audience! Till then, I shall keep dreaming and thus keep my dreams alive! :D
Jia you heyintianshis! I love you guys!!!! muack!
love,
tiffy!