well, been neglecting singing for quite some time, school's been so busy, and my throat's not doing me any good either. and this blog is certainly going to die off soon.
So let me try reviving this blog! Let's start with saying what are your future plans in music and singing? A spin off question from Ashton in his lesson today.
For me I guess after exams, I'll b working hard on my duet with my friend from ntu to qualify through the audition for Impresario 2009. Objective is to expose myself to more stage experiences and overcome stage fright and stress on stage/in front of ppl. This will be my 1st official competition!
Meanwhile will be working equally hard to master an instrument, which i've chosen to be guitar. Currently still learning the classical part of it, but i believe once i mastered the basics it would be easy to do pop guitar.
Since you all confirm more eng eng ceng ceng than me, you all better share what's on the musical side of your mind! don't let the music die, don't let the blog die!
I'll join you guys for supper 2 weeks later, meanwhile I must go back to my books! Have fun during your holiday my singing friends!
Labels: future plans, royston

