Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

what are your future plans in singing? Part B from shyrlyn

I wanted to post on my blog.. but since someone say this blog is dying, i might as well do it here.

First of all, music has always been my passion.
I never thought this day will come that I felt so unsure about this route.
I never once felt disheartened or wanting to give up.
Well, simply because music gives me joy, sense of satisfactory
and most importantly it fulfills my soul.

I want to fulfill this dream so so so badly.
But it just came to some point that I am so directionless and lack of motivation.
I'm feeling really unsure, disheartened and really feel like giving up.
In every dream there are 3 stages
I don't know what I want to do.
I don't know how am I gonna do it.
I don't know why am I doing it for.

What are the reasons for lack of motivation and enthusiasm?
  1. Lack of faith in one's abilities.
  2. Fear of failure, due to failure in the past.
  3. Low self-esteem.
  4. Lack of enough interest.
  5. Fear of what others might say.
  6. The habit of procrastination.
  7. Laziness.
  8. No awareness of the importance and usefulness of the subject or goal.
  9. The feeling or belief that there are other more important things to do.
  10. Not having the time to delve into the subject or goal.
  11. Being too stressed or nervous.
  12. Absence of enough stimuli or incentives

But for now, I will still persist on.

I won't give up.
I believe I will be able to be re-motivated.

I will still work for
  • The Ark Audition
  • Very Singer Audition
  • Make Me Famous Competition
Will continue to work on
  • Piano
  • guitar skills to zi tan zi chang
  • Chinese Orchestra (pipa, gu zhen, er hu)
  • song composing
  • not forgetting the homework laoshi give
  • warm ups and vowels (daily, I hope I can!)

meanwhile, I just hope the down-momentum will stop.
I want back my normal life.
心整個累格

Labels: ,