You know I was on the verge of deleting this blog because its seems like the old HYTS has alr expired. and I was so touched to see a recent post here. because I created this. ALL THIS! and HYTS is called HYTS because I created it too!
Why we always end up at prata place also my idea.
when initially we walked super long from CHINATOWN.
ok, that's really my fault because I wasn't sure where is the place.
The secret is, there was actually another prata place beside that closed down long ago.
But I didn't say that time because I made them walk damn super far and was really ps to say, its closed. HAHAHAHA!
and I kept my secret till now.
Well, and I think Laoshi is the best Laoshi I ever met.
No matter how Jiche (also created by me!!) is he, you know and we know HYTS appreciate you so much. hahhaha! because we all see the effort he put in every student not only us. the effort he out in his work, his company and etc. but he still forever so energetic. and he always set the example for us. (except for being jiche) hahaha!
and so fast, we alr known for more than 2 years.
some left for their own commitments, some left for overseas, some probably going into next phase of life. i suddenly just felt time past really fast. Remember when we were just in beginner..
So much fun when all of us were together. so much joy when we go crazy and gossip.. hahahah! It is by best choice ever to join ob. because I know great people like you.
Lastly, no matter where are you, keep you music passion going as we first came together because of music and we musn't let this die off.
hahaha!
Jiayou everybody!
And this blog will stay here.. and 10 years later we shall look back at this.
hahaha!
Labels: shyrlyn