Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

Spiderweb!!

So long never blog here... I miss the past where HYTS is the most "original"!

Looking back, so many things have changed and we all have progressed soooo much! Some is out of town etc. Some of us have new friends, new clique, new dating partners!

所谓天下没有不散的宴席, as long as everyone is good and fine... I think its only normal that we move on or grow up! For me is grow old! But most most most importantly I think we should keep in contact forever! I will never forget HYTS, one of my most happening class... the class with most laughter and tears! 让我又爱又恨! Ok lar... no 恨, only those that I made them cry will 恨 and revenge me haha!! But no matter who you are, guys and gal... people as way back as Peter, April etc. I **** you all (mushy stuff) Wahahaaa!!

Was really glad Regina organised ice skating the last time. Though it not a pure HTYS gathering, but I think its better than nothing. Hopefully when Tiff and Royston come back, we can havoc!!

I know I'm random... was supposed to blog my own page but somehow arrived here! Will not be checking here often.... nobody does... and I wonder who will be the next after me!

Lots of luv!