Since 9 August 2008
Vividity!

the written singings

etched in us

Even though I might be undergoing "life cleansing" process to remove away old baggage in my life before I start my new life journey, one thing for sure, I would never remove away the memories I had with HYTS. That wonderful period of time had been etched in me so deep, it can never be cleaned away. I will always remember her as being so lively and happy and walking among us, as this gives me the willpower to not break and crumble into pieces.

For those who don't know yet, I'm moving on to be Mrs in about 2 months time. I'm sorry I can't invite all of you to my wedding as we have really limited seating. But rest assured, I will invite all of you to my housewarming or baby shower party next year (whichever comes earlier :p).

Meanwhile, stay happy and enjoy the current phase of your life TO THE FULLEST!

XOXO,
Alicia